Heavy Duty 12vdc 40/30 AMP Relay
40/30 AMP 12 VDC Relay and Harness.
Heavy Duty 12 AWG Tinned Copper Wires, 5-PIN SPDT Bosch Style Automotive Relay. We use these relays typically for single color LED installations where the customer wants to simply turn on/off a large number of LEDs at one time. Offered in two versions: Standard (no housing) and Waterproof Housing. The standard version should be mounted either inside a waterproof box or in an area that will not be exposed to water. The product photo carousel has photos of both versions.
- 12 AWG tinned copper wires for Pin 30, Pin 87, Pin 87a. Length: 5.1 in
- 16 AWG tinned copper wires for Pin 85, Pin 86. Length: 5.1 in
- 12 V DC relay (max 14 V). 40 A / 30 A High switching capability
- Max Switching Current: 40A
- The waterproof housing version has excellent waterproof performance, high quality in any weather conditions
- Nominal Coil Voltage: 12 V DC; Coil Power: 1.8 W; Coil Resistance: 80 Ω; Must Operate Voltage: 6~8 V DC; Must Release Voltage: 0.6~3.6 V DC; Maximum Applied Voltage: 15.6 V DC
NOTE: The colors of the wires coming out of the wiring harness are not standard and will change. Super important to pay attention to the pole numbers on the relay itself which are standard and do not change.