At no time do we store or keep on file your credit card payment data; ever. We only store the last 4 digits of the credit card payment method you used and even then, we use encryption technology and secured networks to protect that information.When checking out online on our website, the credit card number you're entering is communicated directly to our payment processor through a company called authorize.net using an encryptyed, secured connection in accordance with Payment Card Industry standards (more on this below). Your credit card number never hits our servers or database and we never store the entire card number.
To keep your data safe, we use a variety of methods, including passwords, encryption technology and secured networks.
- Passwords: We ask you to come up with a password when you create an account on our website. It's an additional password, but it will help keep your data safe. Keep your password confidential and make it something that would be difficult for others to guess.
- Encryption: We also keep your data safe using encryption technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. This helps protect your information (name, address, phone, etc.) when you enter it on our website and during its transmission across the Internet.
- Security Standards: Keeping your payment methods secure is especially important to us. That's why we meet or exceed all applicable requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which is a set of security standards created by the credit card industry designed to keep cardholder info safe and secure. Our PCI DSS compliance is validated by independent third-party assessment. We also use other methods, including firewalls, to keep your information as secure as possible.
You know that we collect and maintain some of your information. For example, you provide your name, address, phone number, email address, payment method (not the actual card number) and other data when you place an order, enter a contest or giveaway or make use of other aspects of our website. What do we do with this information? Among other things, we use that info to communicate with you, respond to your questions, send information, promotions to you, and to customize your shopping experience. We also may receive and use data about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we might get an updated delivery address from one of our shippers.
We may use your email address to communicate with you and for our promotional email marketing. You should notice amazing deals and promotions in your in-box! But if your emails are getting too cluttered and you'd like to unsubscribe from receiving those promotional emails, then you can find out how to unsubscribe by clicking here. Instructions on unsubscribing are also included in every email.
Simply put, we use your address to ship your order to you! While we don't currently offer any physical printed catalogs, if at some point in the future we decide to print a catalog, we may use your address to mail you a catalog or special offer.
When you visit our website we also collect, store and use information about your utilization and navigation of our website, including browsing history, and you consent to our collection, storing and use of such information. This information helps us to design the website to better suit our customers' needs, draw inferences about our customers' interests and provide targeted advertising by us or third parties. We may use your IP address and share it with service providers or other third parties to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.
We want to be clear about what we're doing with your information:
- We do not rent or sell your email address, but we may use it as described in this policy and share it with our affiliated businesses, vendors and service providers, and with merchants whose websites link with ours.
- We may share, sell, transfer or assign customer information in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale of assets, joint venture, partnership, consulting engagement, service provider, or other business transaction or contract.
- If you consented to receive SMS marketing text messages, we do not share with, rent or sell your cell phone number to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes, but we may use it as otherwise described in this policy.
- Third-party businesses may also use or have access to your information when we engage them to send mail and email, analyze data and customer lists, conduct marketing, process accounts receivable, and other functions. That information may include your IP address, navigation and browsing history, and details about your purchases, and it may be used to target advertising on other sites or applications. You can opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements by visiting one of the following websites:
- Some internet browsers have a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently are not able to interpret or respond to DNT signals, but we do provide you the option to opt-out of interest-based advertising outlined in the paragraph above.
With the most up-to-date information, we can make sure we're delivering the merchandise you ordered to the right spot! You can update your billing information or shipping information by accessing your account in the My Account section. There also is an email address update link in every promotional email that we send you.
- Social media widgets: We use social media features including the Facebook Share button. First off, what's a widget? Well, it's basically a doorway to an app on your device. You can peek inside (look at information) or walk through (open and use the app). These features and widgets may collect information such as your IP address and which specific page you're visiting on our website through cookies or tracking technologies. A third party might host these features, and interactions with them fall under the third party's privacy policies.
- Social media ads: We're all used to seeing targeted ads on our social media feeds. We use them, too. These targeted ads follow the policies of the social media platform that they're on.
Our website does not sell products for purchase or use by children. So if you're under the age of 18, you should ask your parent or guardian to navigate the website for you.
Our website conducts business solely in the United States. Our website does not offer goods or service to subjects of the European Union, does not accept orders from subjects in the European Union, and does not monitor behavior of subjects in the European Union for subsequent data processing, profiling or predicting personal preference, behaviors or attitudes.