NEW ITEM! IN-STOCK!
Boogey Lights® has always been the leader in LED accent lighting for the motorsports industry. We've done it again by bringing to market our 3 ZONE BLUETOOTH wireless remote control for Single Color LED installations. This new remote control will work with your Android® or iOS® Smartphone equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 along with our free smartphone APP.
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR SINGLE COLOR LED INSTALLATIONS. This new 3Z Bluetooth controller gives you an incredible amount of control over single color installations using your smartphone. Designed with creativity in mind, this Bluetooth controller allows you to isolate up the three zones of single color LEDs and then control each of those zones independently with your smartphone. Within each zone you can select the feature setting of OFF, STEADY-ON, FLASHING, STROBING or BREATHING. And for each feature within each zone you can adjust both the BRIGHTNESS and SPEED of the feature. In addition, there are three PRESETs you can configure for each zone. The possibilities are endless. .
Remote Control Options - We offer TWO versions of our new 3Z single color Bluetooth controller as follows:
- SUPER Series - Rated to 900 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Perfect for Can Am Spyders, Electra Glides, Gold Wings or other large cruisers, trikes and those who pull a trailer and want it lit up. Also works great on golf carts, cars, trucks or any vehicle requiring numerous strips or rolls of lights. The controller is a bit larger at 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8".
- HEAVY DUTY Series - Rated up to 1800 (5050 LEDs, RGB), perhaps more depending on your installation. Ideal for use with RV, marine, home and commercial applications where you want to power a large number of LEDs. This controller is the largest in our controller series measuring 5.5" long x 3.25" wide and 1.5" high. Note that the overall length to accomodate room for wires is 7.5".
Note: Our controllers have built in protection against overload, short circuit or reverse polarity situations. If it detects any problems the controller will shutdown and not function until the fault is repaired. While these are rated for a specific number of LED's your particular installation may affect the actual number of LED's you can run on these controllers.
The Boogey Lights® Bluetooth 4.0 Fireworks™ APP is for use exclusively with the Boogey Lights® Bluetooth controller. Simply connect your smartphone running this app to the Boogey Lights® specially designed Fireworks™ Bluetooth controller for a reliable, low energy connection to take charge of your single-color LED strips like never before. The Boogey Lights® Fireworks™ controller and the APP are designed to power both our premium and value series Fireworks™ single-color LED strips for use on motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, boats and golf carts. The same APP that works with our mulit-color LEDS also works with this single-color 3Z controller. Simply change the operating mode from Multi-Color to the 3Zone Single-Color and restart the APP.
Includes the APP, controller and two RF Key Fobs. You provide the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) equipped smart phone with Bluetooth 4.0. The Apple iPhone running iOS 5 or higher (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 ) and Android® phones running version 4.3 (Jellybean) or higher typically have the Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Sorry, if you have a flip phone it ain't going to work.
Don't know if your Android® phone is compatible with this APP? Download the APP and try it on your phone to see if it fits your screen size before you buy. The current version of the Android® APP is designed for screen sizes that are at least 800 pixels high. Be sure to check your hardware specs too to confirm your phone has the required BLE hardware technology. While the majority of Android phones running OS version 4.3 or higher have BLE technology built-in, some of the low-cost Android handsets do not.
- Easy to use sliders allow you to control BRIGHTNESS and SPEED of each Feature within each Zone.
- Isolate up to THREE zones of single color LEDs and control each zone independently.
- Each zone offers five different feature settings: OFF, STEADY-ON, FLASHING, STROBING and BREATHING.
- Each of the three zones has up to three presets which you can use to configure to suit your setup.
- Fader mode allows you to dim and brighten your LEDs.
- ON/OFF Functionality allows you to turn your Boogey Lights® on and off from a distance.
- Speed control allows you to speed up or slow down the strobe, flash and breathing lighting effects.
- Auto-connect functionality
YES! This remote will work with existing Boogey Lights® LED single color light products. Buy the remote, wire it in place, download the FREE app (Google Play Store, Boogey Lights Download Site, Apple iTunes App Store) and light it up! Operating Instructions can be Downloaded Here.
Note: The APP will only work with the specially designed Boogey Lights® Fireworks™ Bluetooth controller. As with all of our wireless controllers, we strongly recommend installing a mechanical on/off switch (such as our pushbutton on/off switch) with this controller to avoid draining the battery when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE. All Boogey Lights® controllers and LED components are POSITIVE switched devices. They will not work with components that are negatively switched.
What is Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)?
Also known as Bluetooth Smart, BLE is part of the Bluetooth 4.0 specification. With Bluetooth 4.0, a dual mode device such as a smartphone is able to support Bluetooth classic (BT) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at the same time. Bluetooth classic is most commonly used for audio streaming to a device such as a headset. Bluetooth classic however consumes a lot of power and is always on. BLE is the intelligent, power-friendly version of Bluetooth wireless technology. BLE consumes only a fraction of the power of Classic Bluetooth. Bluetooth Smart extends the use of Bluetooth wireless technology to devices that are powered by small batteries such as smartphones. Bluetooth Low Energy is an "always off" technology. It transmits short packages of data and is not able to support audio streaming. As such it is perfect for devices such as our LED controller. The effective control distance for BLE devices are dependent on the environment in which it's used but typical control distances range from 50' when used from inside a building to 300' when used outdoors.
- Android 4.3 and higher can support BLE. However not all Android® devices on 4.3 are able to support BLE so be sure to check the hardware specifications.
- Apple iOS has supported BLE since the iPhone 4S running iOS 5 and higher.
There are no reviews yet.Write Review