NOW WITH PROGRAMMABLE COLOR ROTATION. SERIES 2 CONTROLLER.
Boogey Lights® has always been the leader in LED accent lighting for the motorsports industry. We've done it again by bringing to market a BLUETOOTH and RF wireless capable multi-color RGB remote control. This remote control will work with your Android® or iOS® Smartphone equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. It will also work with your choice of the included RF wireless KEY FOBs or M7 Style remote. You get the best of both worlds!
BLUETOOTH and RF Wireless Combined In ONE Controller! Our new COMBO controller for multi-color LEDS combines the best of our RF and Bluetooth controllers into one simple to use controller. You can operate this controller with your Bluetooth 4.0 enabled smartphone and our free smartphone APP (Android and IOS) OR your choice of the included RF wireless KEY FOBS or M7 Style TV remote. With the included RF remote (Key FOBs or M7) you get all of the functionality of our popular Fireworks Multi-Function Remote Control that allows you to change between 7 colors and functions of on/off, blending, strobing, breathing, flashing and fading. You can also use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone to create that custom look with over 16 million different color combinations plus three pre-sets.
NEW! SERIES 2 FIRMWARE: PROGRAMMABLE COLOR ROTATION. With the introduction of our SERIES 2 controller firmware in January 2017 the Boogey Lights® Bluetooth APP and controller now offer the ability to program the controller to display two or three colors of your choice and then rotate those colors in sequence. For example, let's say it's Fourth of July and you want your lights to rotate through the color sequence of RED, WHITE and BLUE . Or, perhaps your favorite sports team's colors are Red and White and you want your RV or motorcycle to continually rotate through a color sequence of RED and WHITE. This SERIES 2 firmware controller and smartphone APP will do that - and more. You can for instance vary the speed of the sequence as well as the brightness. You can also choose from one of two different sequencing effect modes: BREATHING or ROLLING. Additionally, you can save these configurations in up to 3 presets per effect such that you're able to recall the lighting configuration with a press of a button.
NOTE: If you purchased one of our Bluetooth controllers after August 1, 2016 you can exchange your existing controller for the new SERIES 2 Bluetooth controller for a $25 upgrade fee. Contact us for details.
Remote Control Options - We offer THREE versions of our new COMBO controller as follows:
- PLUS Series - Updated to handle more lights. Rated to 300 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Perfect for those who want to light it all up and then some! Controller measures 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 7/8".
- SUPER Series - We took this up another notch. Rated to 900 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Perfect for Can Am Spyders, Electra Glides, Gold Wings or other large cruisers, trikes and those who pull a trailer and want it lit up. Also works great on golf carts, cars, trucks or any vehicle requiring numerous strips or rolls of lights. The controller is a bit larger at 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8".
- HEAVY DUTY Series - Rated up to 1800 (5050 LEDs, RGB), perhaps more depending on your installation. Ideal for use with RV, marine, home and commercial applications where you want to power a large number of LEDs. This controller is the largest in our controller series measuring 5.5" long x 3.25" wide and 1.5" high. Note that the overall length to accomodate room for wires is 7.5".
Note: Our controllers have built in protection against overload, short circuit or reverse polarity situations. If it detects any problems the controller will shutdown and not function until the fault is repaired. While these are rated for a specific number of LED's your particular installation may affect the actual number of LED's you can run on these controllers.
The Boogey Lights® Bluetooth 4.0 Fireworks™ APP is for use exclusively with the Boogey Lights® Bluetooth controller. Simply connect your smartphone running this app to the Boogey Lights® specially designed Fireworks™ Bluetooth controller for a reliable, low energy connection to take charge of our multi-color LED strips like never before. The Boogey Lights® Fireworks™ controller and the APP are designed to power both our premium and value series Fireworks™ multi-color LED strips for use on motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, boats and golf carts.
Includes the APP, controller and your choice of either the RF Key Fobs or M7 Style remote. You provide the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) equipped smart phone with Bluetooth 4.0. The Apple iPhone running iOS 5 or higher (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 ) and Android® phones running version 4.4 (KitKat) or higher typically have the Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Sorry, if you have a flip phone it ain't going to work.
Don't know if your Android® phone is compatible with this APP? Download the APP and try it on your phone to see if it fits your screen size before you buy. The current version of the Android® APP is designed for screen sizes that are at least 800 pixels high. Be sure to check your hardware specs too to confirm your phone has the required BLE hardware technology. While the majority of Android phones running OS version 4.4 or higher have BLE technology built-in, some of the low-cost Android handsets do not.
- Easy to use sliders allow you to control over one million color combinations by adjusting the level of Red, Green and Blue in your LEDs
- Fader mode allows you to dim and brighten your LEDs.
- ON/OFF Functionality allows you to turn your Boogey Lights® on and off from a distance.
- Speed control allows you to speed up or slow down the strobe and breathing lighting effects.
- Seven different function buttons provide pre-set lighting effects.
- Auto-connect functionality
- F1 = single color steady, optional dim and multi-color selection
- F2 = single color strobe, optional dim, speed and multi-color selection
- F3 = 7-color strobe, optional dim and speed
- F4 = 7-color switch, optional dim and speed
- F5 = single color breathe, optional speed and multi-color selection
- F6 = 7-color breathe, optional speed
- F7 = multi-color blend, optional speed
YES! This remote will work with existing Boogey Lights® LED light products. Buy the remote, wire it in place, download the FREE app (Google Play Store, Apple iTunes App Store) and light it up! Operating Instructions can be Downloaded Here.
For those with single color lights - This remote can be used to run your lights on different zones. For example - wire all your engine lights to the blue zone, your wheels to the red zone and your ground effects to the green zone. Using our Boogey Lights® app on your smartphone you can turn off red and green to light just your engine. Want to bring in your ground effects? Slide the green zone up a little to your liking. Lots of combinations to create that custom look that no one else has.
Note: The APP will only work with the specially designed Boogey Lights® Fireworks™ Bluetooth controller. As with all of our wireless controllers, we strongly recommend installing a mechanical on/off switch (such as our pushbutton on/off switch) with this controller to avoid draining the battery when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE. All Boogey Lights® controllers and LED components are POSITIVE switched devices. They will not work with components that are negatively switched.
What is Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)?
Also known as Bluetooth Smart, BLE is part of the Bluetooth 4.0 specification. With Bluetooth 4.0, a dual mode device such as a smartphone is able to support Bluetooth classic (BT) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) at the same time. Bluetooth classic is most commonly used for audio streaming to a device such as a headset. Bluetooth classic however consumes a lot of power and is always on. BLE is the intelligent, power-friendly version of Bluetooth wireless technology. BLE consumes only a fraction of the power of Classic Bluetooth. Bluetooth Smart extends the use of Bluetooth wireless technology to devices that are powered by small batteries such as smartphones. Bluetooth Low Energy is an "always off" technology. It transmits short packages of data and is not able to support audio streaming. As such it is perfect for devices such as our LED controller. The effective control distance for BLE devices are dependent on the environment in which it's used but typical control distances range from 50' when used from inside a building to 300' when used outdoors.
- Android 4.3 and higher can support BLE. However not all Android® devices on 4.3 are able to support BLE so be sure to check the hardware specifications.
- Apple iOS has supported BLE since the iPhone 4S running iOS 5 and higher.
Easy to use. Many functions. Easy setup.
If you are looking at greatly improving lighting under your RV awning for playing cards, reading and other family activities I highly recommend getting Boogeylights. Good products, good support and fast delivery. If you have any questions related to what to purchase, ask for Brian.
The BLUETOOTH + RF COMBO WIRELESS REMOTE couldn't be better. After cleaning the rails under my 45' Class-A RV and installing the lights, the set-up of the combo controller was a breeze. It worked immediately in conjunction with their iOS software. Would love to have a timer integrated into the app however. I'd recommend, not only this combo controller, but the company BOOGEY LIGHTS. They bring customer service back into American industry. Thank you guys!