Includes color switching, dimming (4 settings), fading, breathing and strobing functions. RF KEY FOB remote include a sliding cover for the buttons and color blending mode! Displays seven colors: RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BOOGEY LIGHTS GREEN (Lime Green/Yellow), HOT PINK/PURPLE. Water resistant but NOT waterproof. Intended to be installed in a location protected from water.
FOUR CONTROLLER SIZES: Original, Plus, Super and Heavy Duty
- ORIGINAL - Our original model is rated to 100 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Designed primarily for motorcycles. That's enough to light most bikes front to back. Controller measures 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 7/8".
- PLUS Series - Updated to handle more lights. Rated to 300 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Perfect for those who want to light it all up and then some! Controller measures 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 7/8".
- SUPER Series - We took our controller technology up another notch. Rated to 900 LEDs - maybe more depending on your installation. Perfect for Can Am Spyders, Electra Glides, Gold Wings or other large cruisers, trikes and those who pull a trailer and want it lit up. Also works great on travel trailers, golf carts, cars, trucks or any vehicle requiring numerous strips or rolls of lights. The controller is a bit larger at 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8".
- HEAVY DUTY Series - Our biggest controller. Rated to at least 1800 LEDs (5050 LEDs, RGB). Ideal for use with RV, marine, home and commercial applications where you want to power a large number of LEDs. Controller dimensions are: 5.5" long x 3.25" wide x 1.5" high. Overall length is 7.5" to allow for wires feeding the controller.
Boogey Lights® controllers have built in protection against overload, short circuit or reverse polarity situations. If it detects any problems the controller will shutdown and not function until the fault is repaired. While these are rated for a specific number of LED's your particular installation may affect the actual number of LED's you can run on these controllers.
NEW! BRAKE LIGHT INTERFACE Option Now Available.
We now offer a BRAKE LIGHT INTERFACE on the PLUS version of this controller. The optional BRAKE LIGHT INTERFACE includes circuitry that when connected to the brake light circuit, will turn multi-color accent lights to red whenever the brakes are engaged. Its a great motorcycle safety feature to make sure you're seen.
Remote Control Operation Guide
The Fireworks remote control is sold separately and is required to operate the Fireworks multi-color strips and pods. The LOCK button (upper left) is used to select the desired effect. There are 7 different effects you can select using Lock. Change from one effect to the next by simply pressing Lock. Within each of these effect settings the UNLOCK (upper right) and LIGHTNING BOLT (bottom left) buttons control the speed of the effect, the color and/or the brightness. The BELL button (bottom right) always turns your lights off.
- Press the LOCK button once to turn ON the first color. It will be either red, green or blue, depending on which white wire you attached to the red, green and blue wires from the LED strips. In this “on” mode you can change the displayed color by pressing the UNLOCK button repeatedly. Dim the LEDs by pressing the LIGHTENING BOLT button while displaying any color. The brightness is reduced each time you press the LIGHTENING BOLT button. After 5 presses it will revert to the brightest setting.
- Press the LOCK button a second time to make a selected color FLASH. Press the UNLOCK button to change colors and the LIGHTENING BOLT button to control the speed of the flashing. Each time you press the LIGHTENING BOLT the flash will slow down, up to 4 times. On the fifth press it will resume full speed.
- Press the LOCK button a third time to SWITCH COLORS AUTOMATICALLY. In this mode the LIGHTENING BOLT controls the speed of the color switching and the UNLOCK button controls the brightness of the LEDs by further dimming them each time you press it, reseting them to full brightness on the 5th click.
- Pressing button LOCK button a fourth time activates the BREATHING MODE. In this mode the lights will go bright then dim, as if they are breathing. They automatically change colors with each “breath.” In breathing mode the LIGHTENING BOLT button controls the speed of the breathing. The UNLOCK button is not operational in this mode.
- The fifth time you press the LOCK button you’ll activate the STROBE MODE. In this mode you can use the LIGHTENING BOLT button to change the pattern of the strobe and the UNLOCK button to change the color.
- On the sixth press of the LOCK button you’ll enter the COLOR CHANGING STROBE MODE. In this mode the LIGHTENING BOLT button changes the strobe pattern and the UNLOCK button is inactive.
- Pressing the LOCK button a seventh time activates the COLOR BLENDING MODE. The colors continuously change in this mode. Control the speed of the blending by repeatedly pressing the UNLOCK button in this mode. You can also control brightness using the LIGHTENING BOLT button.
- You can turn the lights OFF in ANY MODE by pressing the BELL button.
PLEASE NOTE. All Boogey Lights® controllers and LED components are POSITIVE switched devices. They will not work with components that are negatively switched.
I AM RUNING BOOGEY LIGHT ON BOTH BIKE HONDA BABASS FURY, VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY - CUSTOM PAINT BLACK /GRAY YOUR TRULY ......PAPA JOE
I ordered a led kit for my camper and was having problems with the controller handeling the voltage my camper was putting out. Emailed them on Thursday asking about it and had an updated replacment Monday morning to exchange out my old one with. Hooked it up and everything functioned like it should. Can't ask for a better company to buy from.
Like the product over all. Issues I had were solved with help from Brian. • button (☇) sticks •The blade fuse that was supplied was a 3amp and was not big enough to handle the circuit. Installed bigger (7.5 amp, that was the smallest I had left) fuse problem solved.
I love how intense the colors are. These LED's are by far the best I have seen. I only rated this overall product as a 4 star because the LED's are capable of so much more than this controller allows. This controller doesn't have markings for LED control, it has markings for opening doors and unlocking. Come on guys, you can do it. Your are so close to a five star rating! Boogey Lights - Good news Tim. We will have a new M7 remote control coming soon with easier to use buttons with all the great functions we currently offer.
Nothing but great things to say about Boogey Lights! Install was easy and I had an issue with the controller and they replaced it no questions asked. Great customer service!!! I will be buying the under-glow RV lights soon.
Very easy installation! Multi-Function remote control! The remotes are way better then those IR remotes sold by others. Easy RF style remote with a slip up cover to protect the buttons. Great tech support from Brian! Boogey Lights are the best lights I have used so far!
these light systems are the best I have ever used! I put a set on my RV easy install great customer support. I liked them so much I sold a set to my fellow RVer in the space next to me. well worth the price you will not regret buying them. A++++++
Best product on the market and the costumer service is outstanding. The lights are everything they claim to be, they look and function great and they are very bright on the high setting. When I called with questions Brian was on the spot, so much so that he told me if I had more questions over the weekend to email him and he would respond. I did and the response was quick, even on the weekend when they were closed. I could ask for nothing more.
Did fallow the instructions and bench tested the system and the controller had an issue. Just like they say in theit install instructions bench test before installing after all they are elecrronics and now one knows how long anything can amd will last. Called tech support, walked through a few checks really quick test and found the controller had failed. They had one to me in a few days and they are up and running. Do not need a direct line of sight for the fob to work the lights like some others on the market and the fact the lights and install kit the system comes with is more than enough to do the install right and not have to worry about the lights falling off. I'm sold if any more is needed I know where I'm getting them.
This is a great product and working with the guys at Boogey Lights was great. I put them on my 43 ft Motorhome and they work great and look just as good.