IT'S HERE! We've received many requests for a version of our popular 16' long Hi-Intensity LED light strip that will display RED, WHITE and BLUE all at the same time. The strip is made of the same tough material used in our popular awning and under-glow lights. The LEDs are Hi-Intensity 5050 LEDs mounted on two ounce copper with 1.2mm of genuine 3M industrial strength tape on the back. IP65 rated, the strip is coated with super-strong epoxy. 15' power lead included.
We apologize for the photos. We just received this product in-house and the only place we could mount it to take a photo is on one of the walls in our warehouse.
- 16' LED Value Series LED Strip containing 300 LED.
- RED, WHITE and BLUE LEDS on BLACK PCB.
- 15' Power Lead (4 conductor) hard wired and sealed to the LED strip.
- The four conductor power lead will if so desired, allow you to wire the strip to have 3 brightness settings. If you need help in understanding how to do this, give us a call. It's easier than it sounds.
- Mounting kit including 2 - promoter tubes, zip tie mounts and zip ties.
- May be paired with an optional controller or hard switch depending upon your application.
- Three year warranty on the LEDs.
- AMPERAGE Data for all Boogey Lights products can be found on our website.
All Boogey Lights® LED strips are COMMON CATHODE LEDS. They share a common ground and will only work with positively switched controllers. Most LED strips on the market today are COMMON ANODE because the controller technology used to power them is less expensive to manufacture. However they're not nearly as bright and are an overall inferrior design when compared with COMMON CATHODE LEDs.
There are no reviews yet.Write Review