Golf Cart Under-Glow LED Kit (Single Color)
Light up your Golf Cart with a Boogey Lights® Under-Glow LED light kit! Designed specifically for outdoor use this single-color Under-Glow light kit is incredibly bright. Our low profile hi-intensity LED strips are perfect for mounting underneath your golf cart. They produce a smooth, even glow of light to give it the custom look. The base Under-Glow golf cart kit consisting of 144 LEDs will light the area under most standard wheel base golf carts. Our golf cart kit is customizable which allows you to specify exactly what type of LEDs and how many you want to add for a unique look just for your cart. Plus, you'll save by purchasing the kit instead of buying the individual components.Note: The cart pictured has our optional single color Canopy LED kit as well as additional strips installed in the headlight housing area.
Important Note On Purple LEDs! All purple LED’s on the market today are actually ultra-violet (U/V) and produce a soft purple glow particularly when used on chrome motorcycle engines. The color however is not a real bright effect like you’ll get with red, blue, green, orange, etc. If you want a subtle purple glow that looks great, then the U/V LED’s may well be for you. If however you want the brightest lights possible, you will not be happy with purple.
Need More Light? We offer a Single Color CANOPY kit to light up the canopy area of your golf cart. In addition, we offer ADD-ON LED strips in both 2' and 4' lengths that allow you to light up other areas of your cart such as under the seat or under the front and rear of the cart. Your imagination is the the limit!
Golf carts run on gasoline or battery powered electric motors utilizing 12v, 24v, 36v or 48v electric power. To operate our lights you will need 12v of power. Here are some suggestions for getting 12v from your cart:
- Gasoline Powered Golf Carts: Most gas carts use a single 12v battery to start the engine. Power our lights from the positive and negative post on your 12v starting battery
- 24v Electric Golf Carts: Most 24v carts use a combination of four (4) 6v batteries to achieve 24v. Power our lights from the positive post on one 6v battery and the negative post from another 6v battery
- 36v Electric Golf Carts: Most 36v carts use a combination of six (6) 6v batteries to achieve 36v. Power our lights from the positive post on one 6v battery and the negative post from another 6v battery
- 48v Electric Golf Carts: Most 48v carts use a combination of 12v batteries. If this describes your cart then just use the positive and negative from one battery. There are some brands that will use a combination of six (6) 8v batteries to achieve 48v. In this situation you will need a voltage reducer to step the power down to 12v. Contact Us for suggestions and information on locating the proper reducer.
- Install this Under-Glow Kit under each side of the cart. If you need to cut the strip to fit you can. Just make sure you cut where marked.
- Optional - Install our Canopy LED light kit under the canopy. We include a push-button on/off button with the Canopy kit to allow you to turn off the Canopy lights if you wish while still keeping the Under-Glow lights on.
- Optional - Space permitting, add a 2' or 4' strip under the front or rear of your cart.
- Optional - Add a strip under the rear seat if your cart has one
- Optional - Add a strip under the front seat to light the floorboards
- Optional - Cut a strip into two and install a segment in each foot well on the driver and passenger side
Need additional assistance? Give us a call and we'll be happy to assist!
Some photos customers have shared with us of their Golf Carts lit with Boogey Lights® .
There are no reviews yet.Write Review